Nacho Kids LLC and its affiliates (“Nacho Kids Academy”, “The Nacho Kids Podcast”) have a reputation for providing high-quality products and services. Nacho Kids’ trademarks are important corporate assets and Nacho Kids requires that they are used properly. To preserve its reputation and protect its trademarks, Nacho Kids diligently guards against any violation of its trademarks. Nacho Kids acknowledges the desire of third parties to show affiliation with Nacho Kids. Without written permission from Nacho Kids, however, you should not use Nacho Kids’ trademarks, service marks, or names in a manner that suggests affiliation or association with Nacho Kids. Only parties with written permission from Nacho Kids are allowed to use Nacho Kids’ trademarks in accordance with applicable terms.
Nacho Kids Trademarks
The following are Nacho Kids LLC trademarks:
- Nacho Kids
- Nacho (or any form of the word Nacho, pertaining to stepfamilies or blended families)
Certain activities may constitute infringement or dilution of Nacho Kids’ trademarks and are not permitted. Please review the following list of ways to avoid unauthorized use of Nacho Kids’ trademarks:
- Do not use a Nacho Kids trademark or name in a manner that is likely to cause confusion about the origin of any product, service, material, course, technology, program or other offerings.
- Unless you have prior permission from Nacho Kids, do not use a Nacho Kids trademark or name in a manner that is likely to give the impression or otherwise imply an affiliation or association between you, your products or services, and Nacho Kids, or any of its products, services, programs, materials, or other offerings.
- Do not use the Nacho Kids corporate logo or any other Nacho Kids logos in any materials without the written permission of Nacho Kids.
- Do not use any Nacho Kids trademark or name as or as part of a company, product, service, solution, technology, or program name.
- Do not use a Nacho Kids trademark or name in a manner that is likely to dilute, defame, disparage, or harm the reputation of Nacho Kids.
- Do not use any trademark, name, or designation that is confusingly similar to the Nacho Kids name or any Nacho Kids trademark.
- Do not copy or imitate any Nacho Kids trade dress, type style, logo, product packaging, or the look, design, or overall commercial impression of any Nacho Kids website, blog, or other materials.
- Do not register or use any domain name that incorporates any Nacho Kids mark or name.
- Do not register or seek to register a Nacho Kids trademark or name, or any mark or name that is confusingly similar to a Nacho Kids mark or name.
Nacho Kids Corporate Logo
Unless you have prior written permission from Nacho Kids, do not use the Nacho Kids corporate logo to show or imply an affiliation with Nacho Kids. Qualified third parties can show an affiliation or association with Nacho Kids through Nacho Kids’ authorized programs.
As stated above, you should not use Nacho Kids’ marks or names in any way that implies an association or affiliation with Nacho Kids unless you have prior permission from Nacho Kids. Nacho Kids does grant permission to third parties to use its marks and names where appropriate. In addition to complying with the other aspects of this Policy, and provided you have prior written permission from Nacho Kids, any such permissible use of Nacho Kids’ marks or names also must comply with the following Guidelines and any license or usage requirements for use of the specific mark or logo.
Nacho Kids acknowledges that the use of Nacho Kids trademarks, excluding any Nacho Kids logos, may be necessary to refer to Nacho Kids’ products or services or to describe the subject matter of some materials, products, and/or programs. All such use must be accurate and descriptive in nature and comply with this Policy and these Guidelines.
- Do not alter, adapt, modify, animate, or morph any Nacho Kids trademarks. Examples of what not to do include abbreviating or shortening a trademark (for example, Nacho Kids to NK), combining or hyphenating a trademark with another prefix or word (for example, Nacho Kids-led), or using a slash mark with any trademark (for example, Nacho Kids/XYZCo).
- Do not use the Nacho Kids name or Nacho Kids trademarks next to your name or the name of your products or services.
- Do not use the Nacho Kids name or any Nacho Kids trademark as part of a product, service, solution, or program name.
- Do not combine any Nacho Kids name or mark with any other letters, numbers, words, or any design or logo.
- Do not use any Nacho Kids name or trademark as the visual focal point of any materials.
- The Nacho Kids name or Nacho Kids trademarks must not be more prominently displayed than your name or your product or service name.
- The Nacho Kids name or Nacho Kids trademarks must be visually distinguishable from your name and your product and service names.
- All reference to Nacho Kids or use of any Nacho Kids mark or name must be truthful, accurate, and not misleading.
- Always use the proper spelling for Nacho Kids’ trademarks.
- Do not use Nacho Kids’ marks or names in any way they were not intended to be used. Nacho Kids’ marks should be used for the corresponding product or services for which they were originally intended.
- All reference to Nacho Kids or use of any Nacho Kids mark or name must also be hyperlinked to www.Nachokids.com or a specific page within www.Nachokids.com. Other hyperlinked domains can be www.nachokidsacademy.com and www.nachokidspodcast.com.
- Use the ® or ™ symbol in connection with any Nacho Kids trademark and the following acknowledgment of Nacho Kids’ ownership of its marks and/or logos:
- “[insert permissible mark] [is a/are] registered trademark[s] or trademark[s] of Nacho Kids LLC. and/or its affiliates in the United States.”
Trademark Permission Requests
To request permission to use a Nacho Kids trademark please use our online Contact Form at https://nachokids.com/contact.
This policy document is not intended to serve as legal advice. Should you have questions regarding your legal rights or duties, please consult your own attorney. Should you have further questions regarding Nacho Kids policy for its trademarks, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.