In this episode of the Nacho Kids Podcast, Lori, the founder of Nacho Kids interviews Victoria! Victoria is in year 9 of the blend. She has one bio child and two stepkids. Victoria also had a stepmom and she felt that would help her in the blend, but it didn’t really work out that way.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Nachoing isn’t easy.
- Stepkid loyalty to Bio Mom.
- Setting boundaries with Bio Mom.
- The need to Nacho.
- Family counseling bringing up bad memories.
Rate & Review Our Podcast
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
Nacho Kids' purpose is to dramatically reduce the blended family and stepfamily failure rate by providing the information and tools needed to live a successful and healthy blended life.
Follow or Subscribe To Our Podcast
- On the web: https://nachokids.com/podcast
- iTunes: https://nachokids.com/itunes
- Stitcher: https://nachokids.com/stitcher
- Google Play: https://nachokids.com/googleplay
Join The Conversation
If you’d like to be a guest on the Nacho Kids Podcast, reach out to us and we’ll see what we can do! Or if you have a question you’d like us to answer, send us a message! We are very thankful for all of our guests and our listeners. Our hope for you is that something you hear here will help you in your blend!