In this episode of the Nacho Kids Podcast, Lori and David Sims, the founders of Nacho Kids interview one of David’s kids, Lori’s stepkid, Branson! Branson is the oldest of the triplets and was the most vocal in his dislike for Lori and the blend. He was also the “ring leader” for the “Burn Lori at the Stake”, as Lori calls it. If you want to see what Nachoing does to the stepkids, watch this!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Stepkid's thoughts before marriage, after marriage, and before and after Nachoing
- Stepkid’s view of stepmom Lori
- Stepkid’s expectations of bio kids
- In-law involvement
- Lori’s re-engaging
- Stepkid’s view of bio dad when things were bad with stepmom
Rate & Review Our Podcast
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
Nacho Kids' purpose is to dramatically reduce the blended family and stepfamily failure rate by providing the information and tools needed to live a successful and healthy blended life.
Follow or Subscribe To Our Podcast
- On the web: https://nachokids.com/podcast
- iTunes: https://nachokids.com/itunes
- Stitcher: https://nachokids.com/stitcher
- Google Play: https://nachokids.com/googleplay
Join The Conversation
If you’d like to be a guest on the Nacho Kids Podcast, reach out to us and we’ll see what we can do! Or if you have a question you’d like us to answer, send us a message! We are very thankful for all of our guests and our listeners. Our hope for you is that something you hear here will help you in your blend!