In this episode of the Nacho Kids Podcast, Lori, co-founder of Nacho Kids, interviews childless stepmom, Heather. She has been blending for five years and is a very involved stepmom with her seven-year-old stepson. Heather is also a stepkid herself, which always gives us another perspective!
In this episode, we discuss:
- The struggles of being a childless stepmom
- Having an “ours” kid or not
- Stepmom resentment
- How the relationship between the stepkids and stepparent change over time
Rate & Review Our Podcast
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
Nacho Kids' purpose is to dramatically reduce the blended family and stepfamily failure rate by providing the information and tools needed to live a successful and healthy blended life.
Follow or Subscribe To Our Podcast
- On the web: https://nachokids.com/podcast
- iTunes: https://nachokids.com/itunes
- Stitcher: https://nachokids.com/stitcher
- Google Play: https://nachokids.com/googleplay
Join The Conversation
If you’d like to be a guest on the Nacho Kids Podcast, reach out to us and we’ll see what we can do! Or if you have a question you’d like us to answer, send us a message! We are very thankful for all of our guests and our listeners. Our hope for you is that something you hear here will help you in your blend!