**Disclaimer: Parts of this podcast episode are adult in nature and not appropriate for children.**
In this episode of the Nacho Kids Podcast, Lori, co-founder of Nacho Kids, interviews a stepmom that became a stepmom to one of her stepkids as the result of infidelity when her significant other cheated on her with her best friend. Over the years, she has been more of a parent to this stepkid than the bio parents and has had to push her significant other to have a relationship with this child. Currently, she and the bio mom have a good relationship. She is so invested in this child, she wants to take over bio dad’s custody.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Having a stepkid as a result of infidelity
- When the stepmom is more of a parent than the bio parent
- Considering a stepchild truly as your child
- Letting the stepkid call the stepmom “Mom”
- Importance of being thankful
Rate & Review Our Podcast
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
Nacho Kids' purpose is to dramatically reduce the blended family and stepfamily failure rate by providing the information and tools needed to live a successful and healthy blended life.
Follow or Subscribe To Our Podcast
- On the web: https://nachokids.com/podcast
- iTunes: https://nachokids.com/itunes
- Stitcher: https://nachokids.com/stitcher
- Google Play: https://nachokids.com/googleplay
Join The Conversation
If you’d like to be a guest on the Nacho Kids Podcast, reach out to us and we’ll see what we can do! Or if you have a question you’d like us to answer, send us a message! We are very thankful to all of our guests and our listeners. Our hope for you is that something you hear here will help you in your blend!