In this episode of the Nacho Kids Podcast, Lori, co-founder of Nacho Kids, interviews stepmom Sabrina. Sabrina is a stepchild herself and has been blending for seven years. She has two stepsons ages 15 and 13. Sabrina and her husband have a very high conflict bio mom. The high conflict bio mom absconded with the stepkids and blocked Sabrina and her husband (bio dad) from contacting them. This bio mom was also very abusive to bio dad during their marriage. We all know the stress from the blend can be overwhelming and Sabrina is proof of that! She was hospitalized for a week due to what ended up being stress from the blend.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Parental Alienation
- Dealing with an extremely high conflict and narcissistic bio mom
- Stress from the blend
- Bio mom banning stepmom from her state
- Deciding when to not fight bio mom anymore
Rate & Review Our Podcast
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Nacho Kids Facebook group
- Nacho Kids Facebook page
- Nacho Kids Academy Facebook page
Nacho Kids' purpose is to dramatically reduce the blended family and stepfamily failure rate by providing the information and tools needed to live a successful and healthy blended life.
Follow or Subscribe To Our Podcast
- On the web: https://nachokids.com/podcast
- iTunes: https://nachokids.com/itunes
- Stitcher: https://nachokids.com/stitcher
- Google Play: https://nachokids.com/googleplay
Join The Conversation
If you’d like to be a guest on the Nacho Kids Podcast, reach out to us and we’ll see what we can do! Or if you have a question you’d like us to answer, send us a message! We are very thankful to all of our guests and our listeners. Our hope for you is that something you hear here will help you in your blend!