In this episode of the Nacho Kids Podcast, Lori and David, co-founders of Nacho Kids, interview Maria, a two-time stepmom. Maria’s first blend lasted two years and she had three stepkids, and brought three bio kids into the blend. Her second blend is going on eight years, and she now has four stepkids. Having learned a lot in her first blend, Maria was much more cautious going into the second blend! Although she was cautious going into the second blend, she helped her husband get custody of his kids, which she does regret. Maria is a certified divorce coach and does mediation of parenting plans for divorcing families and parents that have outgrown their parenting plans that were a part of their original agreement. Maria has come a long way in her blends and offers great advice to our listeners!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Learning from the first blend
- Regretting helping your husband to get custody of his kids
- Realizing when you are a very large contributing factor to the blended problems
- Being set up by the significant other to fail
- Nachoing is a way of life
Rate & Review Our Podcast
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Nacho Kids Facebook group
- Nacho Kids Facebook page
- Nacho Kids Academy Facebook page
Nacho Kids' purpose is to dramatically reduce the blended family and stepfamily failure rate by providing the information and tools needed to live a successful and healthy blended life.
Follow or Subscribe To Our Podcast
- On the web: https://nachokids.com/podcast
- iTunes: https://nachokids.com/itunes
- Stitcher: https://nachokids.com/stitcher
- Google Play: https://nachokids.com/googleplay
Join The Conversation
If you’d like to be a guest on the Nacho Kids Podcast, reach out to us and we’ll see what we can do! Or if you have a question you’d like us to answer, send us a message! We are very thankful to all of our guests and our listeners. Our hope for you is that something you hear here will help you in your blend!