In this episode of the Nacho Kids Podcast, Lori, co-founder of Nacho Kids, interviews Tracy, a stepmom that is in her third blended relationship!!! Yes, three! In all, she’s been in blended relationships for 19 years. And let’s just say there were a bunch of bio moms in the blends too! She has definitely gained a lot of experience throughout these blends! She is a Nacho Mom now and it only took her three blended relationships to figure out that Nachoing is what works best for her.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Differences in blends
- Multiple bio moms
- Nacho misconceptions
- The significant other wanting the stepmom to parent only in certain ways
- When the significant other tries to force the stepmom and stepkid to love each other
- When one of the kids still lives at home after 18
Rate & Review Our Podcast
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Nacho Kids Facebook group
- Nacho Kids Facebook page
- Nacho Kids Academy Facebook page
- Nacho Kids Instagram
Nacho Kids' purpose is to dramatically reduce the blended family and stepfamily failure rate by providing the information and tools needed to live a successful and healthy blended life.
Follow or Subscribe To Our Podcast
- On the web: https://nachokids.com/podcast
- iTunes: https://nachokids.com/itunes
- Stitcher: https://nachokids.com/stitcher
- Google Play: https://nachokids.com/googleplay
Join The Conversation
If you’d like to be a guest on the Nacho Kids Podcast, reach out to us and we’ll see what we can do! Or if you have a question you’d like us to answer, send us a message! We are very thankful to all of our guests and our listeners. Our hope for you is that something you hear here will help you in your blend!