In this episode of the Nacho Kids Podcast, Lori, co-founder of Nacho Kids, interviews a stepmom who tried to make the world “fair”. This stepmom has been blending for 10-½ years and has two stepsons and three bio kids. She refers to her blended family as “The Brady Bunch On Steroids!” Three years ago she started Nachoing after one of the stepkids accused her of abuse.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Trying to make things “fair”
- Disney Dad syndrome
- Bio mom trying to turn the kids against the bio dad and stepmom
- Loyalty binds to bio mom
- The stepkids lying about the stepmom
Rate & Review Our Podcast
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Nacho Kids Facebook group
- Nacho Kids Facebook page
- Nacho Kids Academy Facebook page
- Nacho Kids Instagram
Nacho Kids' purpose is to dramatically reduce the blended family and stepfamily failure rate by providing the information and tools needed to live a successful and healthy blended life.
Follow or Subscribe To Our Podcast
- On the web: https://nachokids.com/podcast
- iTunes: https://nachokids.com/itunes
- Stitcher: https://nachokids.com/stitcher
- Google Play: https://nachokids.com/googleplay
Join The Conversation
If you’d like to be a guest on the Nacho Kids Podcast, reach out to us and we’ll see what we can do! Or if you have a question you’d like us to answer, send us a message! We are very thankful to all of our guests and our listeners. Our hope for you is that something you hear here will help you in your blend!