In this episode of the Nacho Kids Podcast, Lori and David, founders of Nacho Kids, interview Karalee Katsambanis - author of “Stepparenting With Purpose: Everything you wanted to know but were too afraid to ask”. Karalee has been blending 15 years, has two stepkids, and three “ours” kids. She is Australian so you know Lori had a fit over Karalee’s accent!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Never meeting the bio mum
- Being the first “stepmum” amongst your friends
- Not all counselors understand stepparenting
- Mother’s Day
- Focusing more on the stepkids instead of your own kids
Rate & Review Our Podcast
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Nacho Kids Facebook group
- Nacho Kids Facebook page
- Nacho Kids Academy Facebook page
- Nacho Kids Instagram
Nacho Kids' purpose is to dramatically reduce the blended family and stepfamily failure rate by providing the information and tools needed to live a successful and healthy blended life.
Follow or Subscribe To Our Podcast
- On the web: https://nachokids.com/podcast
- iTunes: https://nachokids.com/itunes
- Stitcher: https://nachokids.com/stitcher
- Google Play: https://nachokids.com/googleplay
Join The Conversation
If you’d like to be a guest on the Nacho Kids Podcast, reach out to us and we’ll see what we can do! Or if you have a question you’d like us to answer, send us a message! We are very thankful to all of our guests and our listeners. Our hope for you is that something you hear here will help you in your blend!