In this episode of the Nacho Kids Podcast, Lori, co-founder of Nacho Kids, interviews stepmom Courtney, who listened to the Nacho Kids podcast and was offended! Courtney, a stepkid herself, has been blending three years and has four stepkids, with two different bio moms. One of the bio moms has really put Courtney and her husband through the wringer and they didn’t have any recourse because of the court order’s wording.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Dealing with a high conflict bio parent
- Court orders and grey areas
- When the other bio parent is single
- When the bio parent works out of town a lot
- A stepkid being born after the blend starts
Rate & Review Our Podcast
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Nacho Kids Facebook group
- Nacho Kids Facebook page
- Nacho Kids Academy Facebook page
- Nacho Kids Instagram
Nacho Kids' purpose is to dramatically reduce the blended family and stepfamily failure rate by providing the information and tools needed to live a successful and healthy blended life.
Follow or Subscribe To Our Podcast
- On the web: https://nachokids.com/podcast
- iTunes: https://nachokids.com/itunes
- Stitcher: https://nachokids.com/stitcher
- Google Play: https://nachokids.com/googleplay
Join The Conversation
If you’d like to be a guest on the Nacho Kids Podcast, reach out to us and we’ll see what we can do! Or if you have a question you’d like us to answer, send us a message! We are very thankful to all of our guests and our listeners. Our hope for you is that something you hear here will help you in your blend!