In this episode of the Nacho Kids Podcast, Lori, co-founder of Nacho Kids, interviews Heidi Farrell, founder of Not Just A Stepmom. Heidi has been blending 10 years. She has two stepkids and three “ours” kids. Not long after they married, her husband got full custody of his kids, making Heidi a full-time stepmom. Heidi shares a funny story about them telling her stepkids that she was pregnant. And how they messed up telling them two out of the three times!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Being a full-time stepmom
- Telling the stepkids you are pregnant
- Not seeing disrespect the same way
- Importance of setting boundaries
- Nachoing the things that cause you stress
Rate & Review Our Podcast
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Nacho Kids Facebook group
- Nacho Kids Facebook page
- Nacho Kids Academy Facebook page
- Nacho Kids Instagram
- Not Just A Stepmom
Nacho Kids' purpose is to dramatically reduce the blended family and stepfamily failure rate by providing the information and tools needed to live a successful and healthy blended life.
Follow or Subscribe To Our Podcast
- On the web: https://nachokids.com/podcast
- iTunes: https://nachokids.com/itunes
- Stitcher: https://nachokids.com/stitcher
- Google Play: https://nachokids.com/googleplay
Join The Conversation
If you’d like to be a guest on the Nacho Kids Podcast, reach out to us and we’ll see what we can do! Or if you have a question you’d like us to answer, send us a message! We are very thankful to all of our guests and our listeners. Our hope for you is that something you hear here will help you in your blend!