In this episode of the Nacho Kids Podcast, Lori and David, founders of Nacho Kids, interview stepmom Kayla! Kayla, a childless stepmom, has been blending for 14 months and has three teenage stepdaughters! Being a high-school teacher, Kayla thought “she knew what she was getting into”! Considering she was around teenagers all day, she’d have no issues being a stepmom to three teenage girls fairly easily. Let’s just say, she was proven wrong. Being a full-time stepmom has been a bit of a challenge. Kayla recently decided to get help with her blend and join the Nacho Kids Academy! She’s already seeing positive changes in her blend in a short time.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Knowing what you are getting into
- Being a full-time childless stepmom
- Nacho finally “clicking”
- Identifying triggers/stressors
- Setting boundaries
- Feeling guilty about Nachoing
Rate & Review Our Podcast
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Nacho Kids Facebook group
- Nacho Kids Facebook page
- Nacho Kids Academy Facebook page
- Nacho Kids Instagram
Nacho Kids' purpose is to dramatically reduce the blended family and stepfamily failure rate by providing the information and tools needed to live a successful and healthy blended life.
Follow or Subscribe To Our Podcast
- On the web: https://nachokids.com/podcast
- iTunes: https://nachokids.com/itunes
- Stitcher: https://nachokids.com/stitcher
- Google Play: https://nachokids.com/googleplay
Join The Conversation
If you’d like to be a guest on the Nacho Kids Podcast, reach out to us and we’ll see what we can do! Or if you have a question you’d like us to answer, send us a message! We are very thankful to all of our guests and our listeners. Our hope for you is that something you hear here will help you in your blend!