In this episode of the Nacho Kids Podcast, Lori & David, co-founders of Nacho Kids, interview stepmom Casey, who is also a stepchild herself! Casey has been blending for 4.4 years, has four two stepsons ages 11 and 9, and two stepdaughters ages 9 and 7, and has three bio daughters ages 11, 11, and 10. Yep, she has stepkids that are twins and bio kids that are twins!
In this episode, we discuss:
- The wonderful family court system
- When your husband doesn’t parent like you think he should
- Calling the stepmom “Mommy”
- Bashing the other parent
- Parental binds/bonds
- “Unfairness” between bios and stepkids when it comes to chores
Rate & Review Our Podcast
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Nacho Kids Facebook group
- Nacho Kids Facebook page
- Nacho Kids Academy Facebook page
Nacho Kids' purpose is to dramatically reduce the blended family and stepfamily failure rate by providing the information and tools needed to live a successful and healthy blended life.
Follow or Subscribe To Our Podcast
- On the web: https://nachokids.com/podcast
- iTunes: https://nachokids.com/itunes
- Stitcher: https://nachokids.com/stitcher
- Google Play: https://nachokids.com/googleplay
Join The Conversation
If you’d like to be a guest on the Nacho Kids Podcast, reach out to us and we’ll see what we can do! Or if you have a question you’d like us to answer, send us a message! We are very thankful to all of our guests and our listeners. Our hope for you is that something you hear here will help you in your blend!