***Disclaimer: This episode contains adult content and language
In this episode of the Nacho Kids Podcast, Lori, co-founder of Nacho Kids, interviews stepmom Nicole. Nicole has been blending for 11 years, has three stepkids and two bio moms. One of the bio moms died from a drug overdose. Nicole is also a stepchild herself and considers her stepdad her dad. She felt prepared for the blend because of her own experience of being a stepchild, but she found out differently and went from “Super Stepmom” to “Nacho Mom” to save her sanity and her blended relationships.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Being a stepmom to a stepkid whose bio mom died
- Super Stepmom dreams to Nacho Kids Blended Family Lifesaver
- Examples of Nachoing
- From Nacho Supreme to re-engaging
- Being adopted and becoming a stepchild
Rate & Review Our Podcast
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Nacho Kids Facebook group
- Nacho Kids Facebook page
- Nacho Kids Academy Facebook page
- 12 Days of Christmas Picture
Nacho Kids' purpose is to dramatically reduce the blended family and stepfamily failure rate by providing the information and tools needed to live a successful and healthy blended life.
Follow or Subscribe To Our Podcast
- On the web: https://nachokids.com/podcast
- iTunes: https://nachokids.com/itunes
- Stitcher: https://nachokids.com/stitcher
- Google Play: https://nachokids.com/googleplay
Join The Conversation
If you’d like to be a guest on the Nacho Kids Podcast, reach out to us and we’ll see what we can do! Or if you have a question you’d like us to answer, send us a message! We are very thankful to all of our guests and our listeners. Our hope for you is that something you hear here will help you in your blend!