In this episode of the Nacho Kids Podcast, Lori and David, co-founders of Nacho Kids, interview stepmom Heather. Heather has been blending for seven years and is a childless stepmom to a 13-year-old stepdaughter and 15-year-old stepson. Heather has been able to build a decent relationship with her stepkids and actually handles communication with the free-spirited bio mom.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The Stepmom handling communication with the bio mom
- Nachoing in certain areas
- Waiting to be introduced to the stepkids
- In-law struggles
Rate & Review Our Podcast
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Nacho Kids Facebook group
- Nacho Kids Facebook page
- Nacho Kids Academy Facebook page
Nacho Kids' purpose is to dramatically reduce the blended family and stepfamily failure rate by providing the information and tools needed to live a successful and healthy blended life.
Follow or Subscribe To Our Podcast
- On the web: https://nachokids.com/podcast
- iTunes: https://nachokids.com/itunes
- Stitcher: https://nachokids.com/stitcher
- Google Play: https://nachokids.com/googleplay
Join The Conversation
If you’d like to be a guest on the Nacho Kids Podcast, reach out to us and we’ll see what we can do! Or if you have a question you’d like us to answer, send us a message! We are very thankful to all of our guests and our listeners. Our hope for you is that something you hear here will help you in your blend!