In this episode of the Nacho Kids Podcast, Lori and David, co-founders of Nacho Kids, interview stepmom Ariyana. Ariyana has been blending for five years. She came into the blend as a childless stepmom to two stepdaughters but had a child of her own not too long ago. Ariyana is also a stepchild herself and thought her experience in a stepfamily growing up would help her with her blend. She realized she was wrong. Ariyana is a member of the Nacho Kids Academy and has made great strides in bettering her blend. We are very proud of her and know she has put in a lot of hard work to get to where she is.
Also in this episode, Lori and David announce the winners of the Nacho Kids Academy scholarships from their podcast review challenge!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Custody agreements and court orders
- Parental alienation
- Physical and emotional aspects of divorce
- Dealing with a high conflict bio mom
- Transition times for stepkids when they come back from the other parent
- Benefits of being a Nacho Kids Academy member
- Misconceptions of Nachoing/The Nacho Kids method in Facebook groups
- Learning to pause
Rate & Review Our Podcast
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Nacho Kids Facebook group
- Nacho Kids Facebook page
- Nacho Kids Academy Facebook page
Nacho Kids' purpose is to dramatically reduce the blended family and stepfamily failure rate by providing the information and tools needed to live a successful and healthy blended life.
Follow or Subscribe To Our Podcast
- On the web: https://nachokids.com/podcast
- iTunes: https://nachokids.com/itunes
- Stitcher: https://nachokids.com/stitcher
- Google Play: https://nachokids.com/googleplay
Join The Conversation
If you’d like to be a guest on the Nacho Kids Podcast, reach out to us and we’ll see what we can do! Or if you have a question you’d like us to answer, send us a message! We are very thankful to all of our guests and our listeners. Our hope for you is that something you hear here will help you in your blend!