In this episode of the Nacho Kids Podcast, Lori, co-founder of Nacho Kids, interviews a stepmom from Alabama! She has been blending for four years, has two bio daughters, one stepson, and one ours kid. Her significant other is in the military which adds a twist to the blended dynamic. Stepmom from Alabama’s significant other has had one heck of a time dealing with the bio mom and the court system.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Stepkid going from only child to middle child in the blend
- The family court system
- When bio mom doesn’t want her kid and then does
- Different loves between stepmom and stepkids vs mom and bio kids
- Dealing with the in-laws in the blend
Rate & Review Our Podcast
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Nacho Kids Facebook group
- Nacho Kids Facebook page
- Nacho Kids Academy Facebook page
Nacho Kids' purpose is to dramatically reduce the blended family and stepfamily failure rate by providing the information and tools needed to live a successful and healthy blended life.
Follow or Subscribe To Our Podcast
- On the web: https://nachokids.com/podcast
- iTunes: https://nachokids.com/itunes
- Stitcher: https://nachokids.com/stitcher
- Google Play: https://nachokids.com/googleplay
Join The Conversation
If you’d like to be a guest on the Nacho Kids Podcast, reach out to us and we’ll see what we can do! Or if you have a question you’d like us to answer, send us a message! We are very thankful to all of our guests and our listeners. Our hope for you is that something you hear here will help you in your blend!