In this episode of the Nacho Kids Podcast, Lori, co-founder of Nacho Kids, interviews a stepmom that was a stepkid herself. Not surprisingly, she didn’t like her stepdad when he married her mom. This is her third marriage and second blend. She has one bio son from her second marriage, in which her husband passed away from cancer. She is a Nacho Mama and is a member of the Nacho Kids Academy! And, we had the pleasure of meeting her in person at the Stepmoms Alive Conference in Austin, Texas this year!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Being a stepkid
- Becoming a stepmom mom two times
- Stepkids turning into feral cats
- Dealing with stepkids whose bio mom passed away
- Nachoing isn’t just disengaging - what it is
Rate & Review Our Podcast
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Nacho Kids Facebook group
- Nacho Kids Facebook page
- Nacho Kids Academy Facebook page
Nacho Kids' purpose is to dramatically reduce the blended family and stepfamily failure rate by providing the information and tools needed to live a successful and healthy blended life.
Follow or Subscribe To Our Podcast
- On the web: https://nachokids.com/podcast
- iTunes: https://nachokids.com/itunes
- Stitcher: https://nachokids.com/stitcher
- Google Play: https://nachokids.com/googleplay
Join The Conversation
If you’d like to be a guest on the Nacho Kids Podcast, reach out to us and we’ll see what we can do! Or if you have a question you’d like us to answer, send us a message! We are very thankful to all of our guests and our listeners. Our hope for you is that something you hear here will help you in your blend!