In this episode of the Nacho Kids Podcast, Lori and David, co-founders of Nacho Kids, interview stepmom Princess Lauren. Lauren has been blending for 8 years. She has two stepkids and one “ours” kid. Things were great with the blend in the beginning, but when stepmom became pregnant things changed. Lauren admits her over involvement as a stepmom caused issues in their blend and that’s why she started Nachoing.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Being an overly involved stepmom
- Stepkid challenges from an “ours” kid coming into the picture
- Guilty Parent Syndrome
- Parental alienation
- Forcing stepkids to come for visitation
- Stepmom moving into the house that was shared by bio mom and bio dad
Rate & Review Our Podcast
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Nacho Kids Facebook group
- Nacho Kids Facebook page
- Nacho Kids Academy Facebook page
Nacho Kids' purpose is to dramatically reduce the blended family and stepfamily failure rate by providing the information and tools needed to live a successful and healthy blended life.
Follow or Subscribe To Our Podcast
- On the web: https://nachokids.com/podcast
- iTunes: https://nachokids.com/itunes
- Stitcher: https://nachokids.com/stitcher
- Google Play: https://nachokids.com/googleplay
Join The Conversation
If you’d like to be a guest on the Nacho Kids Podcast, reach out to us and we’ll see what we can do! Or if you have a question you’d like us to answer, send us a message! We are very thankful to all of our guests and our listeners. Our hope for you is that something you hear here will help you in your blend!