In this episode of the Nacho Kids Podcast, Lori and David, co-founders of Nacho Kids, interview stepmom Katie. Katie is a childless stepmom who has been blending 10 years. She has three stepkids and one grand stepkid. Katie is a stepkid herself and has a good relationship with her stepdad. Katie and her husband recently moved 12 hours away from her husband’s kids.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Being a childless stepmom
- Finding your own way to connect with the stepkids
- Moving into the house your significant other and their ex shared
- Nachoing the mother-in-law
Rate & Review Our Podcast
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Nacho Kids Facebook group
- Nacho Kids Facebook page
- Nacho Kids Academy Facebook page
- Nacho Kids Instagram
Nacho Kids' purpose is to dramatically reduce the blended family and stepfamily failure rate by providing the information and tools needed to live a successful and healthy blended life.
Follow or Subscribe To Our Podcast
- On the web: https://nachokids.com/podcast
- iTunes: https://nachokids.com/itunes
- Stitcher: https://nachokids.com/stitcher
- Google Play: https://nachokids.com/googleplay
Join The Conversation
If you’d like to be a guest on the Nacho Kids Podcast, reach out to us and we’ll see what we can do! Or if you have a question you’d like us to answer, send us a message! We are very thankful to all of our guests and our listeners. Our hope for you is that something you hear here will help you in your blend!