In this episode of the Nacho Kids Podcast, Lori, co-founder of Nacho Kids, interviews Sarah Harris. Sarah is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, a Registered Play Therapist, and a Board Certified Telemental health provider. Sarah has been in the mental health field for 14 years.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Overly engaged stepparents
- Viewing yourself as a Nanny/Babysitter
- Regulating emotions
- Nachoing - the art of non-attachment
- Understanding our triggers
Rate & Review Our Podcast
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Nacho Kids Facebook group
- Nacho Kids Facebook page
- Nacho Kids Academy Facebook page
- Nacho Kids Instagram
Nacho Kids' purpose is to dramatically reduce the blended family and stepfamily failure rate by providing the information and tools needed to live a successful and healthy blended life.
Follow or Subscribe To Our Podcast
- On the web: https://nachokids.com/podcast
- iTunes: https://nachokids.com/itunes
- Stitcher: https://nachokids.com/stitcher
- Google Play: https://nachokids.com/googleplay
Join The Conversation
If you’d like to be a guest on the Nacho Kids Podcast, reach out to us and we’ll see what we can do! Or if you have a question you’d like us to answer, send us a message! We are very thankful to all of our guests and our listeners. Our hope for you is that something you hear here will help you in your blend!