In this episode of the Nacho Kids Podcast, Lori, co-founder of Nacho Kids, interviews a from Wisconsin. This stepmom has one stepkid and two “ours” kids, one of which is autistic. Her stepdaughter did not know about the stepmom until a week after she had the first “ours” baby. The stepdaughter comes for visitation every other weekend but the stepmom doesn’t spend time with the stepdaughter alone. Her significant other wants her to love his daughter like her own and told her when they got engaged that she needed to spend time with his daughter.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Stepmom not spending time alone with the stepkid
- The significant other wanting you to love their kid like your own
- Summer visitation
- Poor eating habits of the stepkid
Rate & Review Our Podcast
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Nacho Kids Facebook group
- Nacho Kids Facebook page
- Nacho Kids Academy Facebook page
- Nacho Kids Instagram
Nacho Kids' purpose is to dramatically reduce the blended family and stepfamily failure rate by providing the information and tools needed to live a successful and healthy blended life.
Follow or Subscribe To Our Podcast
- On the web: https://nachokids.com/podcast
- iTunes: https://nachokids.com/itunes
- Stitcher: https://nachokids.com/stitcher
- Google Play: https://nachokids.com/googleplay
Join The Conversation
If you’d like to be a guest on the Nacho Kids Podcast, reach out to us and we’ll see what we can do! Or if you have a question you’d like us to answer, send us a message! We are very thankful to all of our guests and our listeners. Our hope for you is that something you hear here will help you in your blend!