In this episode of the Nacho Kids Podcast, Lori, co-founder of Nacho Kids, interviews stepmom Niki. This is Niki’s second blend! She has been in this blend for seven years and has three step kids and three bio kids. Surprisingly, Niki still has contact with her stepdaughter from her first blend. Niki thought her second blend would be like her first, and boy was she wrong. The two blends were as different as night and day.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Differences in blends
- Finding balance
- Losing yourself in the blend
- Different parenting styles
- Being a High Conflict Stepmom
- Realizing your own contributions to the blended issues
Rate & Review Our Podcast
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Nacho Kids Facebook group
- Nacho Kids Facebook page
- Nacho Kids Academy Facebook page
Nacho Kids' purpose is to dramatically reduce the blended family and stepfamily failure rate by providing the information and tools needed to live a successful and healthy blended life.
Follow or Subscribe To Our Podcast
- On the web: https://nachokids.com/podcast
- iTunes: https://nachokids.com/itunes
- Stitcher: https://nachokids.com/stitcher
- Google Play: https://nachokids.com/googleplay
Join The Conversation
If you’d like to be a guest on the Nacho Kids Podcast, reach out to us and we’ll see what we can do! Or if you have a question you’d like us to answer, send us a message! We are very thankful to all of our guests and our listeners. Our hope for you is that something you hear here will help you in your blend!